Series: Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop!

It’s that time again – the Book Blogger Hop presented by Crazy-for-Books.

As always, thanks to Presenting Lenore for turning me on to this great phenom.

This week’s visits through the Book Blogger Hop were to:

Emily at Emily’s Reading Room (where she’s giving away a FREE bookcase, so stop by soon!)
Erika at Erika Breathes Books (where I discovered something called “Waiting on Wednesday” which led me to the next blog)
Jill at Breaking the Spine (who began “Waiting on Wednesday,” an idea I’m going to have to use next Wednesday)

Check ’em out, and don’t forget to visit the blogs from my last Book Blogger Hop post.

12 thoughts on “Book Blogger Hop!

1. Hoping over from the hop – have a wonderful friday and weekend! 🙂

Posted by Book Crazy Jenn | May 7, 2010, 2:33 pm
  2. Just hopping along and came across your blog. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Posted by Tampa BookWorm | May 7, 2010, 3:07 pm
  3. Since you review a lot of picture books, I thought I would recommend one to you. It is The Giraffe Who Was Afraid of Heights by David A. Ufer. I personally know this author and he is a great guy. Take a look and let me know that you think!Thanks!Laura

Posted by Tampa BookWorm | May 7, 2010, 3:10 pm
  4. Thanks for visiting…and giving a shout-out. I hope you'll join in next Wednesday…! Glad your blog is on my radar now. I'm "barely" into the new Barry book, but I have high hopes. So jealous you'll be meeting her! 🙂

Posted by Jill | May 7, 2010, 3:19 pm
  5. this blog is really beautiful. just hopping through for now, but will come back and have a nose around in a bit, i think.

Posted by Ben Carroll | May 7, 2010, 4:58 pm
  6. I found you through the hop.Kelly Bookend Diarieshttp://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

Posted by Kelly McDermott-Bay | May 7, 2010, 5:01 pm
  7. I'm a new follower via the hop. Happy Friday. Pussreboots.

Posted by pussreboots | May 7, 2010, 5:36 pm
  8. Hiya! Stopping by through the Book Blogger Hop!Waiting on Wednesday is so fun! I started participating too. It is eye candy for book lovers :).~Jessica A Fanatics Book Blog

Posted by Jessica | May 7, 2010, 5:41 pm
  9. Found you through the blog hop. I became a new follower.Come by my blog: http://www.happybirthdayauthor.com.

Posted by Happy Birthday Author | May 7, 2010, 6:28 pm
  10. Just hopping by to say hello. Thanks for reviewing so many new picture books. I can't wait to read the new Knuffle Bunny book.

Posted by 4IQREAD | May 7, 2010, 7:25 pm
  11. I love the blog hop and am so glad to be your new follower. I also really like the green of your layout-its gorgous!

Posted by Morgan | May 7, 2010, 10:12 pm
  12. Thanks so much to everyone for stopping by, and your nice comments about my blog! I'll be traveling to all your blogs soon, too.Laura, thanks for the book rec! I have a soft spot for giraffes, so I really appreciated that one. 🙂

Posted by Rebecca Fabian | May 7, 2010, 10:15 pm