Series: Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop

It’s my first Book Blogger Hop for my new blog. Hosted by Crazy-for-Books, I’ve participated before with Afterthoughts… (my children’s book review blog) but this is Afterthoughts for Adults’ inaugural hop. Thanks to all those stopping by!

Hello, in particular, to everyone who was just at BEA! This is my BEA post on Afterthoughts…

Here are some great new blogs I discovered today:

13 thoughts on “Book Blogger Hop

1. Hi. Welcome to the hop. Congratulations on your new blog. I am thrilled to be your first official follower. Have fun.:)

Posted by BookQuoter | May 28, 2010, 3:03 pm
  2. Hi..New follower via hop. You can find me here CMash

Posted by CMash | May 28, 2010, 3:19 pm
  3. Just hopped by to say, hi.Kelly Bookend Diarieshttp://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

Posted by Kelly McDermott-Bay | May 28, 2010, 6:47 pm
  4. Just hopping by to say hello. I am impressed that you can handle two blogs. I can barely keep up my one.I love reading reviews, and keeping informed about the book world. Thanks.

Posted by 4IQREAD | May 28, 2010, 6:50 pm
  5. Hi! Thanks for the shout out! I'm glad you've been enjoying my blog. Looks like a nice start for your new blog. WonderBunny @ Cookies, Books & Bikes

Posted by WonderBunny | May 28, 2010, 8:07 pm
  6. Hello, just discovered your blog on the book blog hop. I'm now a follower.

Posted by bibliophiliac | May 28, 2010, 8:56 pm
  7. Let's do the Hop!My Hop is here.xx,E.J

Posted by E.J. Stevens | May 28, 2010, 11:14 pm
  8. Thanks for visiting me! I'm happy that I got to introduce you to the Lady Bloggers! They are a great group to know. Have a great weekend!

Posted by Miel Abeille | May 29, 2010, 1:04 am
  9. Thanks to everyone who hopped by today! It's nice to meet you all and have my new blog welcomed into the lit blogosphere. I'll be hopping by everyone's blogs soon!

Posted by Rebecca Fabian | May 29, 2010, 4:44 am
  10. Hopped by to say hi and add my name to your followers. Love the look. Glad to have you in the community.

Posted by Jan von Harz | May 29, 2010, 8:33 am
  11. Just found you thru the hop and I'm a book reivewer if you ever wanna come visit my little blog I'd love to have you ! and I'm a follower now too!~niki

Posted by ~Niki~ | May 29, 2010, 2:03 pm
  12. Hi, Rebecca! I'm having fun scrolling through your posts. I found you through the Hop, too!

Posted by Chelle | May 29, 2010, 7:17 pm
  13. I'm just hopping by to say hello! I'm now a follower! Come visit me if you'd like: coffeeliciousbookaholic.blogspot.com

Posted by Ashley | May 30, 2010, 2:51 pm