- The Conference of the Birds by Peter Sis
- A Factory of Cunning by Philippa Stockley
- Half Blood Blues by Esi Edugyan
- House of Sand and Fog by Andre Dubus III
- Jigs & Reels: Stories by Joanne Harris
- Lamberto, Lamberto, Lamberto by Gianni Rodari, translated by Anthony Shugaar
- The Night Watch by Sarah Waters
- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
- The Wednesday Letters by Jason F. Wright
- Then Again by Diane Keaton
- Every You, Every Me by David Levithan
2 thoughts on “Books I Discovered This Week: 11/20/11-11/26/11”
Everywhere I look, conference of the birds is turning up. It's such a lovely book!
Em, I've never even seen it in person, but I've read so much about it, I can hardly wait to get my hands on a copy.